Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Sunday, July 01, 2007

I'll Be A Crying Tonight

Yes ladies and gentlemen. Tonight is the series finale of Supernatural. Thankfully we know it has been authorised for a third series, but tonight is the ultimate climax of series two.

Last weeks episode left me in tears, Sam is dead, Dean is holding his brothers blood stained body screaming his name. I know what happens, but......won't they get cramp sat there for a whole week before the next episode starts???? Joke!

As I said I know what happens, but, I also know that throughout most of tonights one hour show I will be in tears. I take it all so seriously! Fights with Wendigo's, ghosts, vampires, wherewolves, and demons really is serious stuff you know! Especially that darned old yellow eyed demon!

Anyway, hubby is home for the weekend, thankfully the terrible floods over here didn't prevent him from getting home safely from Scotland. This week he is still away but nearer to home.

We are lucky here, we are on high ground, unlike some of the people who have lost their homes and their belongings to the floods. I can't imagine how that feels.

Also our terror alert has been raised to the highest level. I'm heavily not into politics, but, I have to say, I saw this coming. I thought it might be on the actual change over day. There was an hour when we were without a prime minister! But no.....and I can see this, scarily, going on for weeks.

So....I'll sign off. I need to make preparations for nine o clock pm tonight. If the phone rings, hubby will answer and I will speak to no one.......no one until tomorrow. Hint hint Sis In Law. (I'm now expecting the phone to ring shortly before 9pm). On this one occasion Jensen comes first! Did I tell you he was in my home town and I didn't even know!!! **Drool**

Take care all

Love and hugs

Whisky

xxxxx

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At Jul 3, 2007, 3:48:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHISKY YOU JUST TOTALLY SPOILED IT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET!!!!!!! *cries*

---Aly

 
At Jul 4, 2007, 7:10:00 AM , Blogger Whisky said...

Oh Noooooooo! It's not true, the yellow eyed demon wins!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home