Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Ok, now I don't ask much of my readers, in fact I don't really ask anything at all?

But.....now I'm making one simple request. My all time favourite tv show is being re-run on Friday nights on ITV1. I have just spent 21 weeks recording it on digital tv, on itv2 as I thought they had dropped it from the terrestrial listings!!!

So.......to ensure that the viewing figures are kept up I am asking one favour.

Please, just once, tune in or record Supernatural on Friday night at 11pm. Yes I know it's late, but if you record it you can watch it in whatever spare time you may have.

I can almost guarantee if you watch it once, you might just be tempted to watch it again. The two main characters Sam and Dean are absolutely adorable. At the beginning of the episode it will give you a catch up on what has happened previously, but....if you need any more information, just drop me a line or give me a call and I can tell you every detail of series one!!!

Please, we need to keep this series alive. It is fresh, funny, scary, and thrilling all in one show. There are droolable men, droolable women, sexy scary creatures, something for everyone, even the odd love story thrown into the mix!

Jared Padalecki is a talent not often found, 6ft2" of muscle and a wonderful acting talent. He plays Sam. Jensen Ackles, who as you all know is my all time hero, even taken over the number one spot from Robbie Williams, is truly a star in the making. He has already been on three or four American shows and reaped the awards for best newcomer, and sexiest male. This role was almost completely made for him. It shows his steely determination to protect his brother. His angst at losing his mother and father, his fight to kill anything evil that threatens life within the world. He is 5ft9" of pure muscle, intelligent, musical, playing the guitar and singing in real life, and most of all he is absolutely adorable.

Angry Dean, we will all just want to mother him. Even if he is pointing a shotgun filled with rocksalt at us!

So women of the UK unite, please, just watch or record one episode. Lets show the Americans that we are just as united in keeping this series alive as the Americans are. It HAS been renewed for a third series......but we want more.

What do we want?!

MORE SUPERNATURAL.

I don't ask much, and maybe, just maybe, if you watch it once you might thank you for introducing you to a wonderful programme, both scary and funny and packed with rampaging male hormones.

SN fans of the world unite!

Oh and heres a taster of the brothers in action. Dean is the shorter haired of the two brothers. The song, might be a little "hard rock" for some, but I love it.

Have a look, just press play once, go on I dare you, I'm sure it will make you want to watch the series that starts on Friday night at 11pm on ITV1.

Did I tell you it starts on Friday night at 11pm on ITV1??

Go on........for me, pwetty pwetty please.

***Spoiler warning for any existing Supernatural fans, this clip WILL show spoilers you may not want to see***


***Warning for 1st time viewers, there is some Demon slaughtering in here, nothing too gory at all, and bearing in mind that they are baddies, and more than likely already dead it's cool. Please, also consider that this is classed as a 15 aged programme and therefore not suitable for young children. No adults were harmed in the making of this video by Mnallison02, only those darned vampires, wherewolves, jynn, shapeshifters, reaperas and that troublesome effing Yellow Eyed Demon (YED). It's not too gory, go on press play, it's fun!!***

Just so there's no excuses, you need to press both "PLAY" icons, the one in the middle of the picture, and the one on the bottom left of the square.



Go on......press play, you know you want to.......you know you want to, look into my eyes, press play, press play, Friday night 11pm ITV1, press play press play.......

Ok, so having posted this, read it through and watched the video, I've decided this might be a bit heavy for some viewers......so. Here is the gentler side of Supernatural. The music is lovely, AND it tells the story from the beginning to help you understand exactly what happened to the brothers. This is mainly Sam's side of the story, telling how his mother was killed by the YED when he was no more than a baby. Hoe his 6 year old brother Dean carried him to safety. How Mommy and Pappa Winchester adored their boys. Then......it all changes. Papa Whinchester brings the boys up to be Hunters. To hunt any evil, especially the Yellow Eyed Demon (YED) that killed his wife, their mother, and eventually Sam's girlfriend.

If you need anymore inside info......ask me, I am the font of all Supernatural (SN) knowledge.

This amazing video is by my good friend in AMerica LSketch42.




Love and hypnotised hugs

Whisky

xxx

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At Jul 10, 2007, 3:59:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHISKY WHISKY. Here is what I'm going to do. The DVD set is coming out in the US in the fall, probably early September. I WILL BUY IT FOR YOU AND SEND IT TO YOU so you can have it foreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever.

OK?

---Aly

 
At Jul 10, 2007, 9:30:00 PM , Blogger hollibobolli said...

You are so funny - I've never watched it.. but I will search for it with Tivo here in a second.. and if I can find it I'll check out an episode. But no promises since we'll be driving cross country soon, and our tivo will be out of service for UGH a month? SUCK!

I hope you're doing okay - I know you sent me an email, but it was right when I got spammed by my own blog during the wordpress upgrade.

I hope everything is peachy in whiskyland.

HUGS and love.

xoxo

 
At Jul 11, 2007, 7:09:00 AM , Blogger Whisky said...

Aly we need to talk!! You can only do that if I can pay you for it :) When does fall fall in the US? Is it about September time, ie our Autumn?

Hope you are well, we really must e mail each other with all of our news.

Holli, I soooo hope you liked it! Are you a Dean girl or a Sam girl ;) We don't get Tivo over here so my poor dvd recorder gets overworked!

The package has been sent and is winging it's way over! Once I had received both I could work out that I was right not to open the 1st one as it wasn't for me!

Everything is peachy in Whisky supernatural wonderland.....just jealous of the bubbles in Holliworld :)

Much love and hugs to you both.

Whisky

xxxxxxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home