Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

**Spoiler Alert**

Aly Aly Aly I'm sooooooo sorry. I just assumed as you were in America and they are way ahead of us on the episodes that you would've seen the series two part finale!

I haven't given away too much (hangs head in shame) but I'm sorry for not remembering you were having it all backed up on Tivo.

It's worth the wait though. I was crying for the first fifteen minutes, then cheering the boy(s) on for the next ten, then sat in shock when I realised who came to rescue them, literally from the gates of hell!

But, it was very nicely set up for the third season.....with over two hundred hells angels riding free who knows what can happen. But like everything there is a time limit! (hint hint)

This Friday I am attending a girl's work night out starting at.......5pm?! I'm looking forward to mixing with people from other departments that we don't really get chance to talk to as we are all so busy.

I'm also trying to frantically sort out a weekend trip to see my Sunray Child. It turns out the night of her birthday (I thought it was the night before) we are out......but, hubby says we HAVE to sort it out too yesssssssssss.

I'm a happy bunny. I have family, I have darned good friends, all of them, and I'm happy.

All I need now is Jensen Ackles **Cough cough cough**

We are so happy that Whisky married hubby and that hubby married Whisky....private family joke!

Love and happiness

Whisky

xxxxxx

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home