Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Still Here!

I'm still here.........but just been busy with You Tube, washing, feeding hubby and other stuff.

If anyone wants to find me on you tube...just do the usual and search for whiskyminx (all one word), and you'll find me.

Also....let me welcome my Mum back onto the internet......if you're reading this Mum **waves** good to have you back online!

Must go....time for my last smoke before work.

Love and hugs

Whisky


xxxx

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Aug 8, 2007, 3:15:00 PM , Blogger moggie said...

whisky! i'm back and visiting all my pals in blogland! miss you much. hope all's well with you and yours. take care!

a whole bunch of back dated hugs...and then some!

moggie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home