Whisky and Coke

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Daily ramblings of a dippy female....smile for me and I'll smile back.....love me and I'll love you back....make time for me and I'll make time for you. xxxxx

Monday, November 05, 2007

F...F....F...Freezing!

Since Thursday we have had no hot water and no heating. The boiler man came and we needed a new pump so it should be fitted today. As soon as it's done the heating will be turned up to the max, a hot bath will be ran and I will soak up the warmth.

Thankfully Mum let me use her facilities on Saturday and I had lovely bath and washed my hair. It did take me nearly an hour to dry and straighten it, but if you're reading Mum....Thankyou!

Yesterday was was spent with Sis In Law, Mr Bleach, Little Miss Purple and Little Miss Pink. A lovely roast dinner, crafts, walking, snuggles and secrets.

No doubt Sis In Law found my secret, and don't go blaming the girls, and I bet it was a shock ;)

Our neighbours are still on top form, making a much noise as possible as early in the mornig as possible. No Lie in's for me :(

So I'm tired.....I'm cold, but I'll carry on regardless. I've got nothing to complain about really.

Work has been extremely busy, one person down and we are realy feeling the strain, but! we have pulled together as a team of three and made it work. One of our three even noticed the difference in the team now that the other person has left. It's much nicer, we all work together, and more importantly we all care about each other. He admitted it made him want to work harder so he could help us the way we are helping him. We are team!

Anyway......I'll try and blog more regularly, I didn't want people to think I was being disrespectful in any way. I hope you are all well, thankyou for sticking by me and reading my here and there posts.

Love and hugs

Whisky

xxxxxx

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home